For a while I had decided to take a break from the car, that is, to leave the poor thing alone and in the autumn to start picking and booing, however, as I sat and thought, what about this little V6 if I hit a slight inflation with a turbine, say about 0.4-0.5 the bar will be nice. And the story began again. Crouching reading and stuff and in the interest of truth the idea is not bad at all with a weak bloated K8 will do about 180 donkeys can and slightly up. After a certain amount of bills, etc., I started picking a turbine, then I intended to look at how to make my own kit and so on.. However, I came across an ad for a KL-DE engine, I called just out of interest to see what price they would give me and after I found out the price I completely gave up turbocharging the small K8, the price is relatively the same, the horses will be very close, except that the big engine will it gave me a lot of future opportunities while with turbocharging I would have reached almost the limit of my little V6. So life health in late fall I hope to officially drive a Mazda MX-3 Neo Mod 🙂
Here is a table of options for changing the MX-3 engine
Some time ago I roared to my death, that I can't buy the engine I want for my naughty MX3 and I had abandoned the ideas until something more serious dawned on me. During this time I picked up the various forum topics and so on and reached the moment when it dawned on me 😉 – KLDE engine will be dug up anyway, it is partly pointless to start converting it to KLZE – far more competent decision would be to start preparing it for turbineing. The engine itself comes with a lower level of compression anyway 9.2:1 which is beneficial even without picking to swell by about 0.5 requires , that and a little on top, which will bring him compression around 12.8 bar in the cylinders and on very rough accounts will do 164 horse engine to 220 donkeys 😎 Sounds good doesn't it and if I play it I'll decompress and push the compression level, say to 8 or 8.5:1 I will be able to inflate it with 1 bar or 1.2 from its turbine and then the first number of horses will change almost directly 3 and the second better not to consider it 😉 In general, the plan is literate and far less budget than to do a conversion to ZE and then wonder what to do with it. But there is always a big BUT now, apart from the need to find a relatively readable engine, not as I thought blown out, a huge amount of calculations have to be made about all the charks that I will need in the future., because the turbocharging itself is not a joke, but a turbo kit is a chamber of money and is quite limited compared to a custom one.. There is still a great deal of knowledge to gain to be convinced, that this is what I want to do.
Here's a demonstration of the top-down option I need to bring 😉
ps Today I put the first nice charks in my car 😀 Spark plug cables NGK in general possible most- the good that can be found on the market. The engine began to run repeatedly more evenly, you can also feel an extremely pleasant dynamics in the lows, but all explainable reinforcement cables themselves – with resistance 8 ohms are while normal are with 16 oh which means more current – a better explosion 🙂
ps2 I don't know if it became clear but my personal favorite is already KLDE 😉