I had noticed for some time that it had stopped working for me gnome shell weather extension-and we. In general, he muttered that it was not an up-to-date version of my version of Gnome Shell. Strange because I updated it by updating my gnome shell version. Then I dropped it, защото не е болка за умира и още по малко имам време да се ровя в такива дребни грешки. But today I decided it was high time I stopped doing this and fixed my miracles. I updated the git tree to the latest version, I installed a new one – no change. WTF. Then I hit him with a make uninstall and something shocking came up, the add-on was still disabled as not updated, and I had uninstalled it. In general, at this point I assumed that it is installed in some other folder for extensions and therefore makes a cut. From now on, things unfold in the following scenarios. Find the name of the add-on, find the add-on and remove. Getting the names of the installed add-ons in the gnome shell is done with the following command
gsettings get org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions
From whose outcome I understood, that I have activated an add-on named [email protected] Fun. The nice thing in this case is the name of the add-on folder and you can easily locate the location with the command
Here things have become easy. From the output of the find I understood, that it has in 2 papaki. A quick rm -rf of the 2 folders and everything fell into place. A quick installation of the add-on and restart of the gnome shell.
Today most- finally, after a chamber of time, I decided to buy more cables to hang up 5.1 my audio system fully. Until now I used it with a normal stereo cable and then the system divided the audio channels itself. Which is not good at all. Now there is a separate cable for each channel and the sound is much clearer (of course), the denser and in the movies the feeling is improved many times over. There were a few small dramas that were relatively intuitive. The main drama was, that the sound went only in the front speakers without buffer center or rear after I reconfigured the sound scheme of Gnome to be 5.1 . In most players I have the option to set in alsa part for how many channels the audio is, but there are programs that do not have such an option as, say, adobe flash player. My original idea was just to reconfigure .asoundrc by setting parameters to duplicate the sound on all channels – a decision I'm not proud of because I didn't consider it at all. The configuration is trivial :
With it, things fell into place until I realized that alsa can only handle more 1 process and until he finishes using it another can not. 😳 Unpleasant but in fact I forgot the times when you listen to either player or youtube and if one of you gets bored you have to close the program, to use the other application. Which immediately told me where the real root of things was – the pulseaudio server configuration. Pulseaudio is roughly a proxy server that processes the information between the audio hardware and the audio software that wants to use it. A system that has proven itself many times over the years. При нея конфигурацията се намира в /etc/pulse/daemon.conf. По подразбиране всичко е закоментирано с ; така че ако не сте праивли промени може направо смело да добавите следните редове накрая на файлът:
The names of the options are obvious we set the value of how much channel audio we will be a small tuning of the standard bitrate and enable lfe remixing. След това остава да рестартирате alsa и pulseaudio с
BackTrack 5 was issued on May 10th. For the first time an official version with Gnome probably the pressure of society said its word 🙂 and due to this fact I decided to install it on my EEE 1000H. After all, Gnome is my favorite graphical environment . Just like the 4th version again, the current one is based on Ubuntu 10.04LTS. Which, in my opinion, is not a disadvantage, let's say the target group is lama hahori 😀 . As usual the basic network manager is wicd, which is generally quite pleasant at least in my opinion it is preferred ( when I need 😉 ), but the eee bugs me that it can't connect to unencrypted wireless networks. Quite unpleasant definitely, with your normal Gnome network manager this problem is absent. The situation is already clear, I have a problem and I have a solution.
In general, I will not focus on the installation and removal of the main pitfall that will happen.. Otherwise the previous ones 2 операции по стандартния начин с apt-get или през synaptic както ви е най комфортно. Така споменах за подводен камък и тои е следния заради съдържанието в /etc/network/interfacesnetwork-manager-a не може да инициализира мрежовите ви адаптери. Необходимо е да за коментирате всичко излишно, включително настройките сIPадреси. След като изчистих съдържанието на моя се получи нещо такова
auto loe th0 wlan0 allow-hotplug wlan0 allow-hotplug eth0
По този начин се решава проблема с не работещия network manager.
One damn disgusting thing about using Gnome with an English locale is, that shows me the first day of the week Sunday. It is terribly uncomfortable and irritating. The solution is damn simple to change the order of the localization file from
first_weekday 1 на first_weekday 2. And because I'm lazy to do it by hand every time I did it in a script 😉 That when I update the localizations and the situation is blurred ugly. The script must be run root.
if [ $EUID -ne 0 ]
echo -en "\n \033[1;31m Must be a root \033[0m \n"
LOCAL=$(locale | grep LANG | cut -d"=" -f2 | cut -d"." -f1)
if [ -f $FILE ]
sed -i 's/^first_weekday.*/first_weekday 2/' $FILE
echo -en "\n \n \n \033[44;1;33m Done \033[0m \n \n \n"
echo -en "\n \033[1;31m File doesent exixst \033[0m \n"
If you eventually use another type of localization, the script will intercept it. And will do it on Monday if it is not и Here is a link to script.