My Debian people are still dirty with addictions. Ie they did not stain them but lost the ia32-libs package which is in the dependencies of skype. I will not comment on why they are in dependencies given that it is x64 version 😉 So in the end there are several applications that are directly deleted due to the removal of this package. For better or worse, I can't do without them, that the package needs to be restored. Най лесния вариант е да се добави testing хранилище и да се даде приоритет на него в общи линии е това в е чак толкова пак това 😀 Стъпките по надолу разглеждат системата когато вече сме я обновили и ia32-libs вече го няма.

1. Добавяме testing хранилище или wheezy- това е кодовото име на следващия stable Debian. В /etc/apt/source.list добавете ред който изглежда по подобен начин

deb http://debian.ludost.net/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free

2. Даваме приоритет на testing пакетите над тези на unstable хранилищата тъй като към момента пакета все още го има там. Създаваме файлът /etc/apt/preferences.d/apt (това си е лично мой избор) може да е в /etc/apt/preferences вместо /etc/apt/preferences.d/ и му добавяме следното съдържание

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 1010

3. apt-get update за да обнови новите хранилища и приоритети. Смъквате си skype на ново които към момента е версия 4.0.0.8.1 и си го инсталирате dpkg и след това си поправяте липсващите пакети

dpkg -i skype-debian_4.0.0.8-1_amd64.deb

apt-get install -f

 

В доста общи линии това е процедура за принудително сваляне на версиите на пакетите но аз съм я използвал само за тези за които ми трябва в последствие може дадете приоритет на ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk lib32v4l-0 to be downloaded only from the testing feeder.

I had noticed for some time that it had stopped working for me gnome shell weather extension-and we. In general, he muttered that it was not an up-to-date version of my version of Gnome Shell. Strange because I updated it by updating my gnome shell version. Then I dropped it, защото не е болка за умира и още по малко имам време да се ровя в такива дребни грешки. But today I decided it was high time I stopped doing this and fixed my miracles. I updated the git tree to the latest version, I installed a new one – no change. WTF. Then I hit him with a make uninstall and something shocking came up, the add-on was still disabled as not updated, and I had uninstalled it. In general, at this point I assumed that it is installed in some other folder for extensions and therefore makes a cut. From now on, things unfold in the following scenarios. Find the name of the add-on, find the add-on and remove. Getting the names of the installed add-ons in the gnome shell is done with the following command

gsettings get org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions

From whose outcome I understood, that I have activated an add-on named [email protected] Fun. The nice thing in this case is the name of the add-on folder and you can easily locate the location with the command

find / -name '[email protected]'

Here things have become easy. From the output of the find I understood, that it has in 2 papaki. A quick rm -rf of the 2 folders and everything fell into place. A quick installation of the add-on and restart of the gnome shell.

Enhanced by Zemanta