God I hate those guys from Mysql 😆 Today I made the update from mysql 5.1 to 5.5 version and the server wouldn't start again, a log in the mysql-everything was dying plain and simple with:
110527 9:27:38 [ERROR] Unknown/unsupported storage engine: InnoDB
110527 9:27:38 [ERROR] Aborting
Huh did you know what was going on after 😀 began to forbid settings at URmy.cfg palnaha things only after I shut
Crazy 🙂 Without this option in the configuration everything worked as people, However, this situation was not, because innodb is not used on this server and there is no need to take unnecessary memory, which is anyway scanty. After some digging I found the problem and the solution. If not set default storage engine server won't know the command and therefore will not start 😯 . I think Cheney never lightly in my previous upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1 things were again with dramas at least 10 from the parameters in the URmy.cfg were different names and at least 5 were dramatically cut and not supported. Only one problem this time 😀 the solution is obviously set the default storage engine, What's wrong with the following command
From here on, everything was working normal.