Last Sunday was my modular exam for my second semester at Cisco Academy on Routing Protocols and Concepts. In general, unlike the first semester, this time I am satisfied with the result of the exam I took out 98% which means from 50 the question 49 true. The result is not so surprising because understanding the routing and the protocols around it is part of my job., True, I have not worked with dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF IS-IS or EIGRP, but at least the static routing and the tables themselves are clear to me as well as the metrics in them.. The result, as I noted in the previous final exam, is not decisive for the certification, but it is a kind of inspiration for the next semester.. To approach the matter with greater self-confidence.

I hope to get through the subject faster for the 3rd semester, that I've already taken a little ode to my liking, because my band sometimes moves at a slightly slower pace, but this is a risk I have taken because the level in the groups of the academy is not the same. I can't expect boys with less experience than me to deal with matter at the same rate as me..

For now, I have to enjoy my moment of little glory (as a friend said) 😀 however, the result is not the lowest 😉

My internet is routed from a home router D-Link DIR-600 which I have installed DD-WRT . In general, not a bad router maintains a relatively good maximum stable operation and N wi-fi standard. Separately, DD-WRT software gives me a lot of freedom of settings and voodoo spells.

Behind it in my local network is the server on which my modest blog is hosted. In general, dramas are derived from fact, that when a request is sent to the dns, my public IP corresponds to which I have forwarded to the host of my blog and when the request from the internal network it is not necessary to address my public address. Решението на проблема се оказа повече от елементарен трябва да се направи запис в /etc/hosts файлът в които да се посочи domain-a и IP адреса. Това става посредством следните 2 команди

echo '192.168.1.2 host.com' >> /etc/hosts
killall -HUP dnsmasq

You put them as a startup script in the administration -> commands part. Then restart your router or give a run to the command to run and you are ready the host you have described from your internal network will be visible with your local address.

Yesterday I received a 1650mHa battery for my HTC Kaiser, which is 300mHa more than the original 😎 . Since I use a phone that is non native Android, it is necessary to do a few spells to correctly read the battery in%. One of the easiest options is if you use a standard kernel, edit it with Atools by setting the new value for mHa on the battery, flash with the new NBH and dare. The other option is to use a non-standard kernel that does not lend itself to atools processing and make an ugly patch of the problem.

First let's explain a little theory and then move on to the patch. When you make changes to your kernel with atools you are fine-tuning the system in / sys / module / and then according to depends on your hardware. For me, the important file that is responsible for setting the battery is located in / sys / module / board_kaiser_battery / parameters / battery_capacity. It contains how many units is the amount of your battery and based on the number inside is calculated on how many % is your battery right now. I say units because we do not write a pure number in mHa but it is calculated based on the formula

mHa * 1.6 = units

In my case this means 1650 * 1.6 = 2640 units, that is, this will be the contents of our file. Speaking quickly, I drive one into my console

echo 2640 > /sys/module/board_kaiser_battery/parameters/battery_capacity

So far, things are crystal clear about what needs to be done, where and why. However, here comes the moment for the small detail, the file in the / sys directory resets its contents after each restart of the phone, which is not much of an offer. So the next step is to put it in the top row of the init on our Android.

Since I didn't put it in init, I want to wait a few days before doing it. When I drive it into the init I will quickly draw a small how to 🙂

Today I played lightly to clear all XHTML errors from my main page and now the result is absolutely valid code.

The document located at <https://neo2shyalien.eu/> was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the resource in question identified itself as “XHTML 1.0 Transitional” and that we successfully performed a formal validation of it. The parser implementations we used for this check are based on OpenSP (SGML/XML) and libxml2 (XML).

I am satisfied, because this is an important part of an experiment that I started with my blog a few days ago. Now I'm struggling with the loading speed, that it is quite low which does not please me before the time was maximum to 2 seconds is now about 4 which is not good at all.