Today, because I have more free time, I played with my droid and did it 2 quite interesting improvements. In general, the result was 3 times faster system boot and around 50% application applications. The version I used is 2.2.2. So what did I do

  1. Odexing – So what is it odex and deodex is a topic that I do not intend to consider now and who does what but let a slight explanation deodex these are various hashes check amounts and classes that facilitate the movement of applications from one system to another and improve the life of the programmer, yes, but they also slow down our system because when the application is started, it makes checks and checks. So as long as the lyrics first removed the deodex, this is elementary with the following script. It is launched with root rights on your phone, he will do everything necessary. Once packed packed and so on. Know that you may lose some contact information, etc., so back them up in advance!
  2. JIT enabling – just-in-time compilation this is another beauty that is good to appear. As you know, java is not the fastest platform on the planet like many other programming languages. That's why various smart heads came up with the idea that instead of compiling the application every time and then starting it, it's better to compile it once and then keep the byte code copy.. This avoids the need for recompilation, speeds up startup and reduces the resources required. This turns out to be an interesting task not because of anything else but because the file was in the read only directory of the phone 😀 not that this is a problem 😉 Enabling JIT works by adding the following line to the file /system/build.prop dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit How you open it and edit it is your job whether through adb or ssh it is a matter of your discretion to be able to edit it you need to execute the following commands on the phone
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock2 /system

#mtdblock2 е дяла където е маунтнат system може да видите верния за вас номер с df

echo "dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit" >> /system/build.prop

#може просто да си ъплоуднете файла аз направо на ръка го оправих

sync
mount -o remount,ro /dev/mtd/mtdblock2 /system

Restart and enjoy your new faster Android

Sunday was my module exam (end of semester 1) за Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals. Overall, it has been a lot of reading and learning from September until now. Накрая всичко се нареди но както обикновено съм недоволен – the good thing is that I took the module, it in itself means nothing, or at least not in Bulgaria, although, that I will be issued a certificate that I know all the fundamental truths about networks according to Cisco. I am dissatisfied, that my score is low – 85%. I was hoping for at least 90% but a chance. However, it is not a failure 😆 . I am somewhat satisfied with the beginning of the really pleasant activities that we only briefly broke down – routing protocols and others. All the dry theory that has been taken will be a thing of the past and the big fun with routers and switches will begin..

It's a little strange to me this week for the first time since September I don't have a whole free week to study after work I will wonder what to do, or not 😈

p.s Male Radiohead just killed me – abnormally strong piece. I only heard good reviews for their latest album.

I was sick for a whole week and I had a hard time reading about Cisco that the module exam was coming soon and basically doing nothing I finally took, that I ran away 😉 I decided to play a little with the CSS on my topic now is the time to hear wild laughter and falling from the chair. It's just that my design skills and knowledge of CSS are ridiculous. Which didn't stop me from making a few small changes to the theme of my blog.

The main changes are 3 😀 they are not many but they are from the heart. I will soon be playing to change a lot of things, that the one already tight seems wooden to me, and change:

  1. Read More the link below the articles leads to the moment when the article is divided. It used to lead to the beginning
  2. Clicking on the comment bubble now leads directly to the comments. It hadn't led anywhere before
  3. Something that irritated me changed the color of the links in the articles, the color is not the best but it is happening for now until I subject everything to a radical change

I made a few changes to the code of the topic that I thought were reasonable for various visualizations, but this will not affect much.