After I got home from work I played with stat press my supplement, that it worked terribly slowly – when I clicked on the statistics I had 2-3 minutes loading page 😐 full corpse. Today I finally decided to fix this crazy bug. First I looked at the design of the database where the information used by the add-on was stored – I was shocked by any size index and it is not small at all over 220MB and above 1000000 (million) order. I quickly reviewed the requests and saw, in which which fields take the most part were 3 spider feed и date. I immediately made them a full index and checked the result was stunning 20-30 seconds loading pages. The result is eloquent and most – the interesting thing is, that the resources used by DB have not changed dramatically despite the indexes I typed into it. I'm still not completely happy, I will read all the sql that the plugin does and see what can be optimized on them, although it will be harder there already.
I also changed the urls of my small blog for better SEO. Not that I'm interested in it or I'm going to rip to be in the first places on google, but if I can pull a little why not 😉