Today I played lightly to clear all XHTML errors from my main page and now the result is absolutely valid code.
The document located at <https://neo2shyalien.eu/> was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the resource in question identified itself as “XHTML 1.0 Transitional” and that we successfully performed a formal validation of it. The parser implementations we used for this check are based on OpenSP (SGML/XML) and libxml2 (XML).
I am satisfied, because this is an important part of an experiment that I started with my blog a few days ago. Now I'm struggling with the loading speed, that it is quite low which does not please me before the time was maximum to 2 seconds is now about 4 which is not good at all.