Today leaped lightly to clear all XHTML errors on my main page and now the result is a person absolutely valid code.
The document located at <https://neo2shyalien.eu/> was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the resource in question identified itself as “XHTML 1.0 Transitional” and that we successfully performed a formal validation of it. The parser implementations we used for this check are based on OpenSP (SGML/XML) and libxml2 (XML).
I am satisfied, because it is an important part of an experiment that I started with my blog a few days. Now fight and load speed, че е доста ниска което не ме радва преди времето беше максимално до 2 секунди сега е около 4 which is not so good.